beneƒIITS consulting brings together PJS and Associates and WellTolled to provide a team of dedicated IT professionals who have unique experience in Integrated Intelligent Transport Systems (IITS). Our principals have been associated with many of the successful IITS projects in Australia to date, in both project governance and technical development and analysis roles.
Our combined knowledge of IITS system architectures, system requirements and technical solutions, along with our understanding of operators’ business needs, allows us to offer specialist consulting on project management and technical issues extending from in-vehicle and roadside systems through to billing and customer relationship management.
Our extensive and specialist experience with IITS projects adds considerable value to generalist project management activities in the following areas:
· Assessment of the technical feasibility of IITS projects.
· Preparation of management plans and procedures.
· Preparation of specifications, including business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
· Review of the project management framework and its applicability to the unique technical requirements of an IITS project as distinct from a general IT project.
· Provision of review activities and advice with respect to project management processes and methodologies, and the implementation of applicable standards (IEEE, ISO etc).
· Monitoring and reporting of project performance, using experience gained on similar projects to identify and report on potential problem areas.
· Detailed technical review of project technical documentation.
· Preparation of project health assessments at each phase of the project, ensuring that known high-risk areas are identified and addressed.
· Assessment of the proposed project Systems Development Lifecycle and its influence on the project schedule.
Our strength is our combination of thorough technical knowledge with extensive experience of IITS project lifecycles. We are uniquely placed to provide specialist assistance to our customers in the management and delivery of a successful Integrated Intelligent Transport system. We have experience in providing our services to projects based across Australia and internationally. We are flexible in the work arrangements we make with our clients and happy to mix on-site and Melbourne-based activities as necessary for each project.